Calligraphy addressing is a wonderful way to add an extra-custom, luxurious feel to your invitation suite.
The magic of calligraphy happens in the imperfection. It’s the subtlety of the handmade that makes that piece of mail or art so special, because you know that someone took the time to write it just so.
A few guidelines:
- This is an add-on for Save the Date and Invitation Suite purchases. Your quantity must be equal or less than the amount of save the dates or invitation suites you are purchasing. If less, the remaining envelopes will be shipped blank.
- Your address list must be in a plain text format, such as Microsoft Word. Spreadsheets will need to be converted.
- To make changes to your list, email only the changes, not the entire list again. Changes to the list will be billed at $10/instance.
- Calligraphy spelling errors or missed envelopes will be replaced at no cost within 1-3 business days. Last minute additions or spelling errors on your list may be replaced at cost + a $20 late set-up fee.
- Reasonable requests for re-dos will gladly be considered, but are not guaranteed.
- Addresses and wording should appear exactly as you want them to be written, with all salutations, capitalization, and punctuation indicated. Abbreviations should be spelled out.
- Expect slight variations from letter to letter, and envelope to envelope.
CORRECT WAY TO SEND ADDRESSES:
Dr. and Mrs. John Smith
Ella and Chase
500 Maple Lane, Apartment 111
Charleston, South Carolina
Dr./Mrs. John Smith & Jane Smith
Ella Smith and Chase Smith
500 Maple Ln., Apt. 111
Charleston, SC 29422-1010
Fore more information please read over the calligraphy section in The Curated Collection Guide.